- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- How long do we retain your data?
- What data breach procedures we have in place?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Wibilong collects the following personal data:
- Personal identification information (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone number, Company Name)
- Purpose of contact.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Wibilong with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us via the website contact form.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Wibilong may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Not applicable
How will we use your data?
Wibilong collects your data so that we can:
- Reach out to you following your contact request on our website
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Perform website usage analytics with Analytics tools
If you agree, Wibilong will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services:
- Not applicable.
When Wibilong processes your information, it may send your data to Hubspot..
How do we store your data?
Wibilong securely stores your data via password access at our CRM tool Hubspot.
How long do we retain your data?
Wibilong will keep your submitted contact form data indefinitely. See section “What are your data protection rights?” on how you can see, edit, or delete your personal information.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can request Wibilong to see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What data breach procedures we have in place?
In the event a data breach is reported we establish the severity of the incident, consider the extent of the data breach and the sensitivity of the data involved, perform a risk assessment, identify the actions we need to take to contain the breach and recover information and assess the ongoing risk and actions required to prevent a recurrence of the incident.
Wibilong would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Wibilong from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Wibilong Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Wibilong would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Wibilong for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Wibilong correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wibilong to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Wibilong erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Wibilong restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Wibilong’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Wibilong transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: 88 Boulevard de Sebastopol, 75003 Paris, France
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality related cookies – Wibilong uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used to collect information about the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: 88 Boulevard de Sebastopol, 75003 Paris, France
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Wibilong has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) on their website www.cnil.fr